So is Elder Spell also going to Canada too?
Elder Spell is going to Canada.
Have you had any General Authorities speak to you?
Have you had any General Authorities speak to you?
No General Authorities have been here to speak
When you teach your teachers does it feel like selling?
Some things feel like selling, I notice I'm not afraid to ask for commitment. Maybe sometimes I've pushed a little too hard. We've taught our teachers as they act as investigators, all of the ones we taught (5 plus a real investigator) Committed to baptism. The one who was actually an investigator had other missionaries working with her too, so it may not have been us. She's a little black girl, 4'9 from the ground, married and thinking of going to school down here.
Have you noticed anything that you need that you forgot or missed?
When you teach your teachers does it feel like selling?
Some things feel like selling, I notice I'm not afraid to ask for commitment. Maybe sometimes I've pushed a little too hard. We've taught our teachers as they act as investigators, all of the ones we taught (5 plus a real investigator) Committed to baptism. The one who was actually an investigator had other missionaries working with her too, so it may not have been us. She's a little black girl, 4'9 from the ground, married and thinking of going to school down here.
Have you noticed anything that you need that you forgot or missed?
I got the package, Wendi sent me great things.
I think my favorite scripture is probably still first Nephi 1:1. (subject to change) I'm so sad that you are going to girls camp, I would have been able to call from the airport early early tomorrow.
(I [Andrea] was going to Young Womens Camp this morning and gave him the cell phone number of my tent companion so he could call at 4:00am the next morning, but somehow, we didn't get connected)
I volunteered to sing in the choir, it was a lot of fun. All of my teachers have been simply amazing. Goodness, I'll have to write more letters, I find that the time is never long enough. I'm a little nervous about going in to the field, it is scary. Random fact, My mission is the LARGEST MISSION IN THE WORLD. Crazy right? Its sixteen hours across and longer up and down. The time is far spent, I'll have to write and send more, thank you for the addresses.. I have to go help my comapanion go to wells fargo. so I'll ttyl
I think my favorite scripture is probably still first Nephi 1:1. (subject to change) I'm so sad that you are going to girls camp, I would have been able to call from the airport early early tomorrow.
(I [Andrea] was going to Young Womens Camp this morning and gave him the cell phone number of my tent companion so he could call at 4:00am the next morning, but somehow, we didn't get connected)
I volunteered to sing in the choir, it was a lot of fun. All of my teachers have been simply amazing. Goodness, I'll have to write more letters, I find that the time is never long enough. I'm a little nervous about going in to the field, it is scary. Random fact, My mission is the LARGEST MISSION IN THE WORLD. Crazy right? Its sixteen hours across and longer up and down. The time is far spent, I'll have to write and send more, thank you for the addresses.. I have to go help my comapanion go to wells fargo. so I'll ttyl
Love your son.
Ryus


No comments:
Post a Comment