Monday, October 19, 2015

Day 482

Sister Peterson,

Well that will be exciting taking Kamas out of school for those, how is she doing with those subjects? how about Korinne? how is life for her?

This week we Made Contact with Charee again, she said she would really like if we tried talking to her Dad. That would be really great if it works out, but man am I nervous!
It was kind of sad everybody had to say goodbye to Elder Bingham, but since he's just in neepawa, he's standing next to me now! 

Prod away for the family history.. just remember how similar Korinne and I are to each other ;)
The only thing that I was thinking would be nice to have, is my leatherman. :) Elder Bingham had one and it made me sure did miss mine.

I found some nearly new Insulated Coveralls at the thrift store today, I thought they only wanted like thirty, and that probably would have been worth trying to pack home, but they wanted 75, they're probably worth between 150 and 200 Can. So we'll see if they're still around when they get cheaper. Any thoughts?

The ones from last letter, favorite scripture hero?
I really like 3rd nephi. He is a great prophet. He sticks in my mind as having some of the most humility, but the most power is given to him as well. Great guy. good morals. Good christian background

The special senior recognition thing, why didn't we do that with you? (remember how Kate was honored at the football game)
I am not sure If I was ever that important. :)

How is the new companion?
I really like him. We get along well! Really positive and upbeat, and I think that he does a really good job.

So Kate said Elder Bingham is finishing as a trainer, how does that work? 

Training lasts for two transfers, so Elder Bingham is finishing someone's training.

Is Halloween big there?
I think it's decent sized, Not like Canadian thanksgiving which is pretty small.

Best service for this week?

We moved two people this week. Some really good members, we helped them pack up their things. They are headed to Kenora. :/ They were really good to me while I was here.

Filipino family?
We haven't seen them Since Elder Bingham left, But I'm sure they will have us over with Elder Owens.

Any new investigators?

No :(

Are you still a DL?
Nope. But we did get a car!

Love you soooo much!!!
Love Elder Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment