Monday, October 26, 2015

Day 489

So that's really exciting, one that across the last several months of my mission, we've found a new investigator almost every week, but usually just one, and Elder Owens and I did our best to show faith to increase that to two investigators, and then we got it done. How great is that!? The other crazy part is that Sandra, while she hasn't been meeting with us for lessons, has been reading The Book of Mormon, and pamphlets on her own. She's great and I love her, and we're excited to see her get baptized and further her relationship with Christ.
That's our week, it's been really exciting, we saw lots of people, lots of missionaries, we've been able to get work done and have fun. Elder Owens is a really good companion, very positive and upbeat, happy go lucky guy.
Thank you for your prayers. I love you.

<3

Love Elder Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment